Academics & Student Life
As a Catholic school, we believe in educating the entire person: body, mind and soul. We want our students to grow into adults who will live out the mission of Jesus and promote peace situs judi bola resmiand love in our world. We start and end every day with prayer. All students have daily classes in Religion, and weekly Mass is an important part of our religious formation.
Each week, a different character value is focused on by the entire school. The value is introduced during morning prayers, then the homeroom teachers reinforce the value throughout the week. There are visible signs throughout the school promoting good character and kindness to others.
We are called to be the hands and feet of Christ, and so service is an important part of St. Francis School’s education. Several service projects are done throughout the year, both slot gacor gampang menang school-wide and within the individual classes. Some examples of our service projects are:
- Food Drive collection
- SPCA donation for the feast of St. Francis
- Eighth grade carnival (beneficiary changes each year)
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Wreaths Across America (to honor veterans)
- Birthday cards for our elderly parishioners
- Operation Rice Bowl
- Other projects in response to current events, natural disasters, etc.